Advanced AutoEntry (Page 1 of 6)
With Version 9.0 you can now all but eliminate your data entry using our new Advanced AutoEntry module. The new auto entry system utilizes an advanced parsing engine that can extract over 40 fields of information from resumes. In addition to pulling out all of the candidate’s contact information the parser can extract professional experience, job titles, education and skills. Using your datacode thesaurus, you can even have the parser code your records, all with a single-click. The new AutoEntry supports all popular resume formats including Word, PDF, RTF, WordPerfect, HTML, and XML.
- Over 50 fields supported including Address, Multiple Phone Number Fields, Email Addresses, Employment History, Job Titles, Education and Degrees, and Datacodes.
- Single-click record creation. Select the resume, click parse and a full record is created in seconds.
- Automatically attaches the original resume and an HR-XML based resume to the record.
- Clipboard based parsing. If you see a resume online, copy it to the clipboard and run the parser to have it create a record for you.
- Support for multiple document formats including Word and PDF. Conversion to TXT format is NOT required.
- Duplicate record checking. The parsing engine can search your database for possible duplicates and automatically discard these records for you. Alternatively, you can have the system notify you that a possible duplicate exists, you can choose at this point to discard or create the record.
- Batch Mode support for processing up to 5000 resumes at a time.
- Web-service based resume parsing. The parsing engine is maintained by Micro J and updated regularly to support new document formats and improve parsing accuracy.
- Full support for HR-XML. Over 20 sections of the resume as defined by HR-XML 2.1 schemas are supported.